[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with NFAS trunkgroups

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 08:15:50 MST 2004

I wrote:
> Anyone here know about NFAS trunkgroups?

Just a little more info (please see original message for main details):

> I have changed /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf as follows:
>
> [trunkgroups]
> trunkgroup => 1,24,72
> spanmap => 1,1,1
> spanmap => 3,1,3
> [channels]
> switchtype = national
> signalling = pri_cpe
> group = 1
> channel => 1-23,49-71
> group = 2
> channel => 73-95
>
> What I find now is that I can make a call on channel 1, but no audio is
> passed. I cannot make a call at all on channel 49. I can still make
> calls on channels 73 to 95 and audio IS passed correctly.

I have now taken the logical span off the spanmap lines:

spanmap => 1,1
spanmap => 3,1

That seems to have fixed the lack of audio when calling on channel 1, but
Asterisk still tells me that channel 49 is not available.

Some insight would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Tony

--
Tony Mountifield