[Asterisk-Users] Transparent SIP Server

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:01:27 MST 2004

Hi Guys,

i need to do some kind of CDR for all clients inside my network, but they do
not register/use the same
sip-server, some of them use iptel, others fwd and various other services.

Can i somehow put asterisk in the (control-)path between my clients and the
other services
(iptable-redirect like with a squid-proxy), so the clients don't have to
change their settings and
still register with their respective service, but asterisk does a complete
CDR on every call?

If thats not possible, anyone knows a software that supports this? SER?

Regards,

Andreas