[Asterisk-Users] SPAM Notice

Mon Oct 18 23:14:26 MST 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:34:02 +1000, Adam Goryachev
<mailinglists at websitemanagers.com.au> wrote:
> Just a heads-up that asterisk is getting a mention in spam now... oh,
> and make sure you NEVER EVER buy anything from this company.
>
> [SNIP]
> NEWS: VocalScape Inc. Announces DELETED for Asterisk IP PBX Users.

As marketeers say: Any news is good news. So, this may well be good news.

Just make sure you have your mailboxes protected or use a webmail
account to participate in the mailing lists and be prepared for the
wave of Asterisk related spam that might be coming our way. Thanks for
the warning.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.