[Asterisk-Users] SPAM Notice

Mon Oct 18 17:34:02 MST 2004

Just a heads-up that asterisk is getting a mention in spam now... oh,
and make sure you NEVER EVER buy anything from this company.

[SNIP]
NEWS: VocalScape Inc. Announces DELETED for Asterisk IP PBX Users. You
can start earning money NOW ? without waiting for the fabled
stock-market recovery. How? By
[END]

BTW, this was sent to a closed, announce only mailing list, which for
some reason seems to be on some sort of spam database because I get a
large number of spams daily which I need to reject.

Regards,
Adam