[Asterisk-Users] IAXy setup

Jim Van Meggelen jim at digitalchemy.ca
Mon Oct 18 20:18:22 MST 2004

I suspect The IAXy is a low priority for Digium right now.

Their biggest concern right now is most likely the challenges associated
with the increasing demand for their T1/E1 hardware. Taking their
production capabilities to the next level is probably driving them
insane right now. And no doubt many folks on backorder are screaming for
their gear.

I'm sure at some point they'll be looking into what an IAXy2 needs to
be, I just want to be sure they don't miss a few of the subtleties that
become a big deal in massive deployments.

Asterisk and IAX will revolutionize change telecom - the IAXy, by virtue
of it's being a part of that pedigree, must be held to a standard of no
less than excellence.

It's a family business!

---