[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicepulse down for anyone else?

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Mon Oct 18 12:59:33 MST 2004

> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:32:07 -0400
> From: "Deon Rodden" <drodden at webunited.net>
> Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse down for anyone else?
> 	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
>
> Can you give me more info on "general issues across the net" ?
>
> Yeah, VoicePulse seems to be having issues, it's usual though. I wish they
> weren't the only place I knew to get flat rate incoming DID's Nationally in
> the U.S from.

In this case, it wasn't VoicePulse's problem. Level 3 is a huge provider of
internet services, and as of this morning/last night, they experienced
routing problems that affected sites all over america and europe. It was a
mess. After a couple of hours, everything was running again, and should have
taken care of all issues.