[Asterisk-Users] Where to buy POLYCOM phones?

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Mon Oct 18 11:30:43 MST 2004

Have you tried voipsupply.com? Or even EBay? A lot of ppl sell them New or
Virtually New on EBay, with Buy It Now for instant purchasing. I find that
voipsupply.com is cheaper than the average EBay "Buy it Now" price. I also
find that voipsupply.com does business on EBay as b2tech or something like
that.