[Asterisk-Users] Getting Call-ID w/o CDR platform

Darren Sessions dsessions at ionosphere.net
Mon Oct 18 07:18:05 MST 2004

Steve - it'd be really cool if you knew what you were talking about.

There is a distinct difference between a Call ID and Caller ID.

Guessing by your need to immediately label everyone a 'newbie' and the
fact you don't know what a SIP Call-ID is, I can only speculate as to
your technical expertise level.

<end of response>

This mailing list is getting out of control with people jumping all
over everyone else at a whim. I'm at the point where I'm ready to go to
daily digest just so I can weed through the ga-billion or so crap
emails.

Sheesh..