[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.9b - now multi codec support

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Sun Oct 17 14:04:22 MST 2004

Hi all,

Thanks to the great work of Steve Kann on the iaxclient library,
now DIAX is able to support the following codecs:
- uLaw (still a little ptoblem with the sound in one direction)
- GSM
- iLBC
- Speex
You can download version 0.9.9b from the following address:
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro/diax/diax099b.zip
The help file and the web page is not yet updated (I work on this now).
For the latest available help file use the address:
http://www.laser.com/dante/diax/diaxhlp.htm

Please play with it and send me your feedback.
It is not fully tested, so...please be carefull.

Thank you for your help and best regards,
Dan
P.S. The updated source file for the wiax.dll will be available soon on my
site.