[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard X100P and Fedora Core 2?

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Oct 17 13:41:20 MST 2004

I have read in the Wiki about having to recompile the kernel and such to be
able to use this card in Asterisk. I have not attempted any of the special
steps mentioned yet but I do have the card installed in a slot.

I installed Asterisk and have it up and running except for the FXO card
mentioned above.

I noticed that when I start * at the command line with the -vvv I see that
Asterisk seems to recognize some sort of card that mentions a Best Data chip
set (or something like that).

Is it possible that the card will just work without the Kernel adjustments
mentioned for Fedora 2? Has anyone been able to get it to work without the
Kernel changes?

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier
  Lightwave Technologies, LLC.