[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Data Configuration Example 1

Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Sun Oct 17 05:03:23 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian" <lists001 at brianchristie.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Data Configuration Example 1

| You are more then welecome to edit the page and fix it. It is a WIKI
| after all. Simply sign up for an account, then click the little "EDIT"
| button at the top of the page you wish to edit.
|
| -Brian

I would, but
1. I have yet to get the T100P card to work at all, so anything I would
add there is next to useless, I just know from working with the commands,
either there are a bunch of unnecessary iterations or it is not clear what
was trying to be accomplished.

2. I don't think my knowledge of the product is extensive enough to make
a comment there.

Regards
Greg