[Asterisk-Users] Automated calling/Bridging and takedown in Asterisk?

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Sun Oct 17 03:09:33 MST 2004

Jack,
I'd suggest using the .call files to initiate your call to phone a - the
call script will automatically bridge the call to a destination station.
>From that you could simply create a goto loop in extenstions.conf that
calls the same agi script over and over, allowing the agi to actually
place the call to the party already on the phone, once the party called
from the agi hangs up the process will repeat until phone a hangs up!

I have writen some stuff in php that generates .call files and it so far
seems to be solid.

-Jonathan