[Asterisk-Users] sccp cisco 12sp HELP !!!

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Fri Oct 15 23:55:25 MST 2004

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 09:01:54PM -0400, Jason Price arranged a set of bits into the following:
> ok guys, ive been trying to get this to work for 6 hrs now
> ive got a cisco 12 sp and i am trying to get it to work with sccp. The
> phone boots and is looking for the SEPDefault.cfg or the one below,
> BUT i cant find anywere on the net what the content of this file is
> ???? im guessing that its the ip of the * box. im riping my hair out
> on this one please help...
>

> 20:54:47.793156 192.168.1.15.51216 > apollo.tftp:  28 RRQ
> "SEP00D0BA848162.cnf" [tos 0x10]

My own Cisco 12SP+ phones don't have the SEPmac.cnf files, and I don't
even have the SEPdefault.cnf file, after about 1-2 minutes the phones
time out and start trying to just connect via sccp to the TFTP server.

Thanks,
Julien Goodwin
chan_sccp developer