[Asterisk-Users] sccp cisco 12sp HELP !!!

Goran Dj. pisac at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 15 20:07:09 MST 2004

You don't need that file. My 12sp+ working even without tftp. If you
using skinny, then just type right bootimage and mac address in
skinnny.conf (press 3 times * on phone).

example for skinny.conf:

[goran]
device=SEP00308062C777 ; to find this number, press 2 times  *
version=P00203010100    ;to find this number, press 3 times  *
context=telefoni
callerid="Goran"
line => 22

for sccp.conf you don't need version:

[SEP00308062C777]
type        = 12
autologin   = goran
description = 12sp+

[goran]
id          = 22 ; Id is a number that is dialed to login to the line
with.
pin         = 1234 ; number needed to log into the device. If missing
anyone can log into it.
context     = telefoni
callwaiting = 0
mailbox     = 22  ; Check if this mailbox has any mail, and if so, show
the MWI.
callerid    = "Goran", <22> ; CallerId to use on outgoing calls from
this line.

So, it must work for you if it works for me :-)
Goran