[Asterisk-Users] zaptel compile error

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 15 06:48:57 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 10:15, Franz Edler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to compile Asterisk beginning with zaptel.
> Now I get 2 compile errors (see below).
>
> Can anyone give me a hint?

It would be nice if you did your homework before sending a msg to 8000+
people on this list. voip-info has all the info you need:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Linux+Fedora and read the instructions
under the "Fedora Core 2" heading. Always first check voip-info.org, the
asterisk-user mailing list archives and google because most if not all
newbie questions have already been answered.

Regards,
Patrick