[Asterisk-Users] (Another) Queue log analyser

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Fri Oct 15 01:33:26 MST 2004

Hi there,

Cheers for your suggestions, would be great to see the output of some
other reports.

Logins and logouts are available within the engine, just need to
represent them in some way now. What do you suggest would be a good
format? Typical duration of login? Only problem might be where someone
hasn't logged out before their next login statement (no one here ever
logs out, because they're all to slack :)

Anything you can send me over would be much appreciated, I have no
problems in giving you a pre-release copy so you can give some feedback
too.

Regards,

Ben Merrills
Griffin Internet