[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channel wait for #

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Fri Oct 15 05:38:16 MST 2004

It has all gone very quiet - I still need this...I spent a fair bit of
time looking at it but never got it to work.  Needs someone with a bit
more of an understanding of Asterisk's architecture really.  Also, it
should really go in app_dial so as to make it applicable across all
channel types.

Any volunteers?

Rgds
Tim