[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 190 "Dial-Plan String" Settings

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Fri Oct 15 04:51:26 MST 2004

I am having a problem with my new SNOM190 and my asterisk box.

Incoming calls to the SNOM work perfectly, but when i dial-out I get a
"Not Found: <number dialed>" on the SNOM display everytime I try,
nothing shows up on the console of the asterisk box so its not even
touching it.

I have the latest 3.54 firmware on it and when I looked at the Line 1
setup for my asterisk box I released that in the SNOM phone there is
nothing in my "Dial-Plan String" I take it it matches this inside the
phone to choose which line to use in the SNOM phone.

Unfortunately I am not finding much on the format of the Dial-Plan
String in the SNOM phones.

All I need is for it to send all calls regardless of format to the
asterisk box.

Anyone got any suggestions.

James