[Asterisk-Users] CID troubles...

jeffpowen at comcast.net jeffpowen at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 04:37:28 MST 2004

I have noticed that the data/time on the caller-id is incorrect on my Motorola 5ghz soho phone system.

I go thru and reset the time on the handsets b/c there doesn't seem to be an option on the base for time.  Then when I recieve a new call the caller-id is passed thru and the time gets screwed up again on *all* handsets.

The configuration is incoming (PSTN/broadvoice) -> * -> SPA-3k.

Does anyone know how the caller id parts work?  Does it transfer the time with it?

The time on the box is something like 20 mins off but the time that the handsets get reset to are 3-4hrs off when a caller-id is presented.

Any pointers on where to go research would be great.

Thanks,

Jeff