[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Post Paid Application

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Thu Oct 14 17:03:17 MST 2004

That is pretty much exactly what this is setup to do.  I don't have
credit limits,etc setup yet but it would be easy to do if somebody
wanted it.  The reason I slapped something together is I could not find
anything that was easy to setup and fairly basic.  I think Trabas VOIP
billing would work fine but I finally gave up with it.  This does not
have near as many features but.....

Darren