[Asterisk-Users] New rh9/FC1 RPMS - v1.0.1 and CVS-10.11.04

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Wed Oct 13 20:05:09 MST 2004

New packages are available at our FTP site:

	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1
	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/rh9

The CVS release has been expaneded to include the following packages:

	asterisk
	asterisk-addons
	asterisk-astcc
	asterisk-btp
	asterisk-devel
	asterisk-gastman
	asterisk-iaxyprov
	asterisk-libpri
	asterisk-zaptel

The Asterisk-v1.0 release now includes:

	asterisk
	asterisk-addons
	asterisk-devel
	asterisk-libpri
	asterisk-webvmail
	asterisk-zaptel
	asterisk-chan_capi
	asterisk-oh323
	asterisk-perl
	asterisk-prepaid
	spandsp

Yes that last package means that rx/txfax is compiled in...  Hopefully
these files will make life a little easier for someone who does not wish
to compile the software on their own (or for someone who is lazy like me!)

NOTE: This release also includes a new kernel package (with alsa modules /
support) that works with the zaptel packages.

BTW: Thanks to everyone who has downloaded, commented and generally helped
make these releases better and more complete over time. It makes me feel
somewhat better that I, a non-programmer, has been able to contribute
something back. Hope it helps!!

Enjoy,

--
Andrew McRory - President