[Asterisk-Users] Re: About 3 Way Calling on GS BT100

Mike Meyer mjmeyer at gendesign.com
Thu Oct 14 12:00:26 MST 2004

Leah,

	 BT101's do not do conferencing yet. I was told by their support that
this capability will be provided by the end of this year. Even though
there is a conference key it doesn't conference.

I just tested it after I saw your message and since I had loaded the
latest firmware (1.0.5.14) into the phones earlier this week.

It still doesn't support conferencing. Transfer works though, but that
doesn't buy you much.

What we do here is set up conference rooms and transfer callers into
conference rooms, then call the conference room directly to join the
conversation. A little cumbersome, but functional.

Mike Meyer

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 13:00, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com