[Asterisk-Users] Re: T100P to Merlin Legend - Using only 8 B-channels?

spectro spectro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:03:17 MST 2004

No much look trying to do this so far. The problem resides on the
Merlin Legend side thought. It doesn't accept to set the new T1 card
as Legend-PBX or Legend-NTWK (I get an error beep when I try).

I'm not really sure if this has to do with exceeding the 80 trunk
capacity. I know this is OT but if anybody has solved this kind of
issue I will appreciate some help.

Regards,
Victor Perez