[Asterisk-Users] SayUnixTime(...,S)

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Thu Oct 14 09:10:18 MST 2004

> Joe,
>
> Who cares if people agree with it or not.  Just do it if it bothers you.

It's a fair amount of putzing around.  Digium wants some sort of release
signed, so I have to run it by our IP lawyer, fax it to Digium, probably
after negotiating some variation, because I know she won't rubberstamp
something so incredibly vague as 'the program "asterisk"', nor approve
something as vague as "and will do nothing to undermine it in the future".

http://www.digium.com/disclaim.changes

The other one has even more complexities.

So by the time I've spent at least $250 in billable hours, it's probably
not worth it to me just so my "time and date" extension doesn't include
a superfluous "oh" one sixth of the time.

Hey.  Anyone with commit privs wanna make a quick $25?  :-)  All you need
to do is copy a switch case, rename it from 'S' to 's', and remove one
line.  A slightly more sophisticated variant is trivially possible as
well, reusing most of the existing case and reducing code bloat.

If anyone with commit privs is interested, write me off-list.

... JG