[Asterisk-Users] mwi over serial port

Girouard, Marc MARC.GIROUARD at telus.com
Wed Oct 13 08:57:01 MST 2004

I would agree with that that this bounty doesn't look legit.

But adding SMDI MWI support to the voicemail apps would be that hard. After
all only two messages need to be generated.
	(Activates indicator to station)
OP:MWI_xxxxxxxxxx![Control D]
	(Deactivates indicator to station)
RMV:MWI_xxxxxxxxxx![Control D]

This can be done via a cron perl script to scroll into the inbox voicemail
folder and send a SMDI message if required. Or even via the CLI "show
voicemail users for default" to capture which users has new message.
(asterisk -r -x "show voicemail users for default")

I just cannot convince myself to actually spend the time coding that script,
since to me it really have no value.

MarcG.