[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfer call ?

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Thu Oct 14 08:33:00 MST 2004

----- Original Message ----- > Message: 1
> Like in the following example;
>
> CAPI takes call; sends it out to SIP/phone1
>
> the operator of phone1 picks up; talks to the caller; and after a
> while he decides to dispatch/transfer/send out the call the a other
> operator that is on phone2.
>
> WHAT do i need to do on my phone to get it transfered ?

it depends if you want to blind transfer or attended transfer.  you can
always use the default # and then the extension you want to transfer to.
this will accomplish a blind transfer.

> i'm using : Welltech 1501 and a standard analog phone (that has got a
> flash button)
>
> if i press flash and dial the extensions; nothing happens; i though
> normally that by pressing flash you should arrive in a other mode that
> permits you to send dtmf in the background.. but in my situation it is
> just being sent over to the caller.
since the messaging is all taken care of at the UA this sounds like the
flash timer in the ATA is off because your description sounds right on. have
you tried to use the hookswitch on the phone and try slightly different
lengths of time?

> ALL my phones and sip devices are configured as outband dtmf; also my
> CAPI.
maybe i'm way off base but that is where I would start.

Jason Kawakami
www.optellabs.com
Salt Lake City, UT