[Asterisk-Users] Passing CallerID to SIP phone from TDM400p

Colin Haxton Colin.Haxton at arena.co.nz
Wed Oct 13 21:10:55 MST 2004

Hi James,

I had a problem with caller ID where the id was being detected by * but
was not being passed to the phone on a TDM400.  What it turned out to be
was the ringcadance.

New Zealand, and Australia have a ringcadance of 400,200,400,2000 the
TDM tried to send the caller-id after the first ring, this was only 200
and too small.  I changed the ring to 400,2000,400,200.  Sounds fine as
you don't notice the slight half step at the beginning and caller-id has
a good gap to be sent in.

I don't know if this is affecting you but annoyed me for a while.

Cheers,

Colin
--
Colin Haxton