[Asterisk-Users] DND on SIP

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Wed Oct 13 16:37:22 MST 2004

I implemented DND using *78 and *79 in conjunction with AstDB and the
dialplan (and some tweaks to the Cisco dialplan.xml) for a client of mine.
We added some checking to the dial macro to see if the DB flag was set or
not, dumping the caller to voicemail if set versus ringing the local phone
if not.

I *think* there's an example on the wiki (or one of the config example files
referenced on there) which I tweaked a bit to make fit.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you get no joy and I'll lend a hand.

Cheers
Paul