[Asterisk-Users] RxFax multiple pages

Joris Trooster / Interstroom trooster at interstroom.nl
Wed Oct 13 00:20:55 MST 2004

Vlad,

That's because jpeg does not support multiple pages. Use pdf instead:

#!/bin/sh
FAXFILE=$1
RECIPIENT=$2
FAXSENDER=$3
/usr/local/bin/tiff2pdf $FAXFILE | mime-construct --to $RECIPIENT
--subject "Fax from $FAXSENDER" --attachment fax.pdf --type
application/pdf --header "From: asterisk at yourdomain" --file -

If your tiff distribution does not have tiff2pdf, you could combine
tiff2ps and ps2pdf (install ghostscript).

Joris.