[Asterisk-Users] Zyxel P2000W web interface?

Emilio Panighetti emilio at dorial.com
Tue Oct 12 14:47:44 MST 2004

I actually have some issues with these phones:

- It doesn't support MWI (Message Waiting Indicator).
- It doesn't support auto-provisioning (i.e., there's no TFTP
auto-upgrade).
- It doesn't support NTP (Network Time).

Also, I don't know if it happened to you, but during the first few
seconds on each call, there's a lot of audio packets lost, and then it
works much better.... This could be because it seems to buffer the
voice packets.

- The web interface only works correctly with MS IE. You're out of luck
if you don't use Windows.
- It doesn't seem to process incoming DTMF packets, although it does
send DTMF according rfc2833

It's actually the same hardware as Pulver WiFI Phone. The firmware is
branded to ZyXEL, and they provide support as well. It's made by
another taiwanese company.

E.