[Asterisk-Users] Zyxel P2000W web interface?

Philip Jander asterisk at janso.de
Tue Oct 12 14:19:47 MST 2004

Hi Andreas,

 >I've got this phone, and it's working allmost perfectly ;p
Great. There are not a lot of people sucessfully using this phone with
asterisk. Would you care to elaborate on details like asterisk version,
P2000W firmware used (see Information page in web interface), sip.conf
entry, etc? :)
Have you tried calling some SIP softphone and being called by some SIP
softphone? No problems?

 >I can configure DSP settings in the web interface, but the web interface
 >I get there's no such option, nor on the actual phone, anyone know of

The web interface significantly changed with each firmware version so far.
I am currently using WJ.00.0f
which includes the DSP settings. The Wj.00.07 which came with my phone had
less settings available.

Afaik, the firmware is freely available (e.g.
http://www.zy.com.pl/ftp/MIRROR-FTP-ZYXEL/P2000W/firmware/ ) but read the
update procedure very carefully. A power loss at the wrong moment might
render the phone inaccessible.

Cheers,
Phil