[Asterisk-Users] Large Scale Asterisk Migration

Stan Brinkerhoff stan at vtwireless.com
Tue Oct 12 09:26:56 MST 2004

Just as a what if...

Lets say I have a 250 phone rollout.  I have three incoming T1 lines
(however thoes are usually setup) with say 1000 phone numbers available
to me.  Every phone is currently analog, but I would like to move to a
VOIP based setup when the prices become comperable.

What am I looking at for equipment here?  How do I possibly provide 250
phone ports with the Digium 4 port pci cards?  Wouldn't I need a ton of
them?

Thanks,
Stan