[Asterisk-Users] QoS Router/Software Suggestions

Ryan Wilkins ryan at deadfrog.net
Tue Oct 12 08:58:06 MST 2004

Not with an area served by Covad.  Speakeasy uses Covad to deliver the
DSL service and Covad recently introduced their OneLink service which
does NOT require an active phone line for DSL services.  What they do
is charge $6/mo over the cost of regular service and run a dry pair to
your location.  I'm in the process of switching to OneLink and dropping
my POTS service, in favor of VoIP.