[Asterisk-Users] QoS Router/Software Suggestions

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Oct 12 08:00:24 MST 2004

I've got a Linksys BEFSR41 at home with RoadRunner service. I'm pretty sure
it doesn't do QoS. I'm using WinXP Pro and not sure if it does QoS. I'm
using SJ Phone and...(follow the pattern).

I have to stop all network traffic on my machine if I want to have any hopes
of making a clear call. But I shouldn't need to do that, right? Because
somewhere the data packets should be getting queued and my voice packets
should be having top priority right?

How can I ensure this?

Thanks,
Matthew