[Asterisk-Users] Intel Modem vs Digium Cards

Tue Oct 12 01:35:51 MST 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:05:02 +0100, Karl Dyson <kd at junesta.com> wrote:
> It works most of the time, but drops calls occasionally.

and:

> To resolve my problem, I may buy a Sipura-3000

I don't know how much effort you have already made but keep in mind
that there are parameters in the Zaptel drivers which can be tweaked
to at least reduce false hangups significantly.

There is also a patch now which allows you to disable the disconnect
supervision on outgoing Zaptel calls only because that's the scenario
where you are most unlikely to need it.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.