[Asterisk-Users] Generic X100P's

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:23:45 MST 2004

> If reply all actually responds to the reply-to header and reply doesn't,
> your MUA is broken.

There is no reply-to header being added in from the asterisk-users
mailing list, I double checked this by looking through other peoples
posts. The MUA works fine with mailing lists that actually add the
reply-to header.

> 2 cards is the highest number recommended. But as I mentioned, it won't
> be completely representative of your suggested final deployment and may
> cause you unforeseen trouble. If you are being serious about testing for
> real deployments, you should go ahead and buy final hardware. If you are
> testing to deploy for a customer, you need to be very aware of your
> final hardware.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep that in mind. I'm building a system
that is just going to recieve user calls for help and call the person
who is supposed to be on call for the night. This will be tested
amongst our managers for a few days, making sure that calls ar routed
properly and that the software works as promised before purchasing the
final hardware. The agi's are all written and in the 'all voip' system
work fine. Just want to test with real phone lines to ensure that they
work with our existing pbx before deploying with 8 lines using the
tdm400p's