[Asterisk-Users] Generic X100P's

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Oct 11 16:16:14 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 14:49 -0700, Erik Espinoza wrote:
> Sorry, I hit reply instead of reply all.

If reply all actually responds to the reply-to header and reply doesn't,
your MUA is broken.

> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:03:51 -0500, Steven Critchfield
> <critch at basesys.com> wrote:

> > > Am I to understand this that using two x100p's or more in one box is a
> > > no no? Or should I just change the interrupts?

2 cards is the highest number recommended. But as I mentioned, it won't
be completely representative of your suggested final deployment and may
cause you unforeseen trouble. If you are being serious about testing for
real deployments, you should go ahead and buy final hardware. If you are
testing to deploy for a customer, you need to be very aware of your
final hardware.