[Asterisk-Users] linphone with *

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon Oct 11 13:42:20 MST 2004

We are trying to get a softphone working on a gentoo system and are having
trouble.

kphone isn't working on the laptop, complaining about sound access

iaxcomm doesn't start up: "Fatal Error: Couldn't Initialize IAX Client"

linphone will run, but we're not sure how to configure it -- it keeps wanting
	to make a call to another sip system rather than register to our * box.

gnophone doesn't want to compile:
	/usr/include/linux/ixjuser.h:353: error: syntax error before '*' token

Zultys doesn't seem to work as documented...

And this about exhausts the list of softphones...

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.