[Asterisk-Users] T100P to Verizon Smart Jack Question

Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Mon Oct 11 08:45:42 MST 2004

Has anybody had any experience connecting the t100p to
a verizon smart jack.

I've been told the t100p uses an RJ48 but not the revision
(i.e. C, S, X )

I've created wires (RJ48C x-over) but no green light on the t100p
1-4
2-5
4-1
5-2

i've created wire (RJ48S)  no green light
(only because the HyperEdge Smart Jack says this is default
but can't confirm this to be true in my case).
1-7
2-8
7-1
8-2

Standard RJ45 ether cable gets ligts on the card and smart jack
but no signal

zttool indicates OK for both the t100p and the tdm04b cards (no alarms)
I can ping the t100p but no further with the standard ether cable

I'm at a loss

Regards
Greg Cirino