FW: [Asterisk-Users] RTP timing issues

Bart Coppens coppens_b at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:38:35 MST 2004

Dear Sirs,

The Asterisk bounty has been updated accordingly.

Some info about our environment:

Our Asterisk server is logically connected to a Veraz NGN platform
through SIP and we are facing two major problems for calls from/to
Veraz;

When calling from Veraz to any SIP extension, no ringback is generated
as Veraz does not generate any RTP packets until Answer supervision.
Asterisk can not deliver ringback.

Calling to Veraz is problematic as all our interfaces are using Silence
compression.