[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP peers in MySQL Database

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 11 07:03:45 MST 2004

Here is my first question.
Two smalls offices with sip clients

+ Asterisk, one offices with Asterisk and mysql
database.
I would like to define all sip peers in mysql database
so Asterisk from small office could read sip peers
configuration from database office.

May I use autocreatepeer in all asterisk sip.conf file
with nat=yes in general option ?

Regards
Harry

[general]
dbname= Name of database in your Mysql server
dbhost= Hostname of server
dbuser= Username in MySQL
dbpass= Password for user in MySQL
autocreatepeer=yes