[Asterisk-Users] Request for IAX debug session transcript with IAXy

Mon Oct 11 01:28:06 MST 2004

Hi

can somebody who has got an IAXy please run a debug on their Asterisk
server and send me the session transcript of an attended transfer
(assuming the IAXy supports this) ?

I am currently creating call flow charts for IAX call scenarios to
assist a phone manufacturer to implement IAX and support it on their
phones. The charts will also go into Frank Miller's IAX specification
document.

What I am looking for is the IAX transcript of the following scenario:

A is an IAX device with an established PSTN call to C which is going
through Asterisk server B ...

[A]---IAX---[B]---Zaptel-PSTN---[C]

Now A parks the call with C and makes a new call to D ...

Finally, A requests B to transfer the call with C to D after which A
hangs up ...

[C]---Zaptel-PSTN---[B]---SIP---[D]

thanks in advance
rgds