[Asterisk-Users] Flosys IT-550 GSM Gateway problems.

dave at lex.net.au dave at lex.net.au
Sun Oct 10 17:42:04 MST 2004

Hi,

We bought one of these gateways 6 months ago,  it was shipped to us
3 months after our order was placed and damaged enroute due to inadequate
packaging.

It arrived with no software or manuals and nobody at Flosys returns calls
or follows up on emails or voicemails.

Does anybody else here use the Flosys kit.

Does anybody on the list know if Flosys are still in business.

Does anybody on this list know how to configure the IT-550 to interface with
the e100p.

Does anybody have the config manuals for the IT-550.

TIA
Dave

---