[Asterisk-Users] Don't go with vendor lock-in or other traps

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Sun Oct 10 10:25:13 MST 2004

Not seen unlimited flatrate? You are not looking very hard.

Umm, you are ignoring Broadvoice, which has no crappy bonding to their hardware,
or bogus soft-phone ripoff.  Broadvoice has unlimited plans that work with
Asterisk.  I have it, it works great.

Digium rules, and DOES deserve everybody's support.