[Asterisk-Users] Vonage, PSTN, 911, and hardware question

Rajeev Sharma rajeev at hoojamomma.com
Sun Oct 10 08:09:03 MST 2004

Yeah, thanks, I was thinking of doing something similar to that. Actually, I was gonna spice a cable
in my computer's power supply and use that. Why? Because if it's on a UPS, then the switch will
throw at the same time as the computer looses off. I dunno, I might not even use a UPS, just a surge
protector, but I'll see. Thanks for the idea.