[Asterisk-Users] Vonage, PSTN, 911, and hardware question

Rajeev Sharma rajeev at hoojamomma.com
Sun Oct 10 07:21:06 MST 2004

OK, first of all, thanks for all the great help everybody. It's nice to see that * has such a nice
community!

Anyway, that double-pole-double-throw relay looks like just the right thing. If I'm understanding
right, the relay design that Henry Devito sent me is the exact same thing as the Viking PF-6A. So,
has anyone had experience with these things? Are they easy to build? (This is a home project, so
things don't have to be professional.) Any tips? Right now I'm thinking of trying to build something