[Asterisk-Users] How to become an IP Service Provider?

Your Own ISP .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat Oct 9 11:17:57 MST 2004

Why not just say contact us then? Seems misleading to ask someone to
register in order to receive something in return then not give it to them
without additional hoops.

Just my opinion..

Feel free to contact me with the info I provided in your registration form.
My name is below which you should be able to match up with the form data I
submitted a few minutes ago.

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier
  Lightwave Technologies, LLC.