[Asterisk-Users] SIP trunk: asterisk - callmanager

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Fri Oct 8 14:34:09 MST 2004

I'm trying to connect callmanager v4 with asterisk directly via SIP trunk,
but when I setup the trunk on callmanager, nothing happen,
even, when I listen packets with tcpdump on asterisk server, no packets arrive :(
(ccm trunk setup is quite trivial - only destination address (asterisk address) and transport (UDP) is needed to set,
I thing, that I don't made mistake ;-)

if I set interconnection callmanager<->asterisk "indirectly" using gatekeeper, it works!
both (callmanager h323 trunk and asterisk) are registered and calls can be established

but, I would like to use asterisk native signaling, rather than h.323
so, if anybody set successfull connection between callmanager4 and asterisk using SIP trunk,
please send a mail.
thanks
PJ