[Asterisk-Users] Eezee phone?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Fri Oct 8 12:02:47 MST 2004

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:

> The Information on WIKI Pages is not all facts. Most of it is fiction or
> at most factually incorrect. I feel sorry that Wiki continues to
> maintain this information.

So why don't you fix it? It's a _WIKI_, you can log in and edit to your
heart's content.

This is along the same lines of people logging in to the wiki, to then
post a _comment_ about a page saying that something on that page is
incorrect or incomplete. Now just how useful is that supposed to be? If
you are logged in to the wiki, just fix the page! That's how it meant to
be used.