[Asterisk-Users] Sending CDR over permanent tcp port and how reliable is CDR information from Asterisk?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Fri Oct 8 06:34:31 MST 2004

Hi,

I'd kindly ask if anyone made any efforts in sending CDRs over permanently
connected (reconnection should be established if broken) TCP port to other
PC ? Any pointer any more info, perhaps code ?

Any advice how to start coding this feature ?

Also I'm curious how realible is Asterisk CDR in manner of right detections
of call start, call end and other info contained in CDRs ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert.